Ambre Solaire launches a bi-phase sun protection featuring Mexoryl SX patented filter system. The formula efficiently protects the skin from harmful UV rays whilst providing a light and fresh sensation. It is composed of two phases, an oil phase containing UV filters including the Mexoryl SX filter system which provides UVA protection and a water phase to bring a light and refreshing texture.
HOW TO USE AMBRE SOLAIRE UV WATER SPF 30
- Instantly helps to protect skin from sun damage cause by UVA and UVB rays.
- Broad filtering system UVA, UVB
- NOW PROTECTION HAS A WATER-LIKE TEXTURE
- The oil and water phases are separate until you shake the bottle to combine the two.
- The combination of the biphase formula and the spray pump means each spray contains 1 million drops.
- Refreshes and hydrates with a fresh, water-like and fast-absorbing texture.
- Enriched with Aloe Vera gel. The formula hydrates skin for up to 8 hours. Our Aloe Vera comes from plants cultivated in Mexico (Tamaulipas, Puebla region).
- Velvet finish, for skin that feels nourished.
- Absorbs quickly
- Shake vigorously before use to homogenise the product
- Apply generously and evenly just before sun exposure.
- Before sun exposure to ensure optimal protection, shake vigorously, apply generously and spread seamlessly and consistently with a rotating movement all over the body.
- Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Do not spray directly onto the face, spread on palms before applying.
- Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
- An insufficient amount and agitation of the product reduces the level of protection.
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even when using a sun protection product because it does not provide 100% protection.
- Keep children and babies out of direct sunlight. Protect them with a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
- Avoid contact with fabrics.