Black Lash Glue is the perfect companion for your SOSUbySJ lashes!
Benefits of Black Lash Glue:
- Latex Free
- Dries black
- Intensifies the lash line
- Apply a thin layer of SOSU eyelash glue to your SOSU lash band allow to become tacky before applying (60 seconds depending on room temperature, sometimes requires more drying time).
- Allow the GLU to become tacky before applying (60 seconds depending on room temperature, sometimes requires more drying time).
- Using your SOSU tweezers, apply lashes onto eyelid as close to the lash root as possible.
- Press gently along lash band starting from the centre of the eyelid outwards and into corners to secure lashes.
Gently pull the lash band away from eyelid starting from the outer corner. Peel/remove any excess glue from the lash band and immediately place lashes back into your SOSU lash case - this will retain the curved shape of your lashes for future use.
DISCLAIMER - Latex Free Formulation
Keep SOSU eyelash adhesive away from children.
Do not apply to inflamed, damaged or compromised skin.
Use only as directed and do not put neat product directly onto eyelid.
Wait until the product has dried to a tacky film before application.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.