Behold, the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - complete with 12 rose-hued neutral eyeshadow shades.
Choose from light, shimmering pinks, to deep glittering black shades. Or get creative and combine for the ultimate neutral smoky eye.
With a shade range this amazing, it’s hard to choose favorites, but we predict that Buzz (the pinkest of all the shades) will be a fan favourite. We’re also partial to Nooner (a stunning pinky-brown matte) and Dust (a pale metallic pink shimmer with amazing iridescent glitter), which can be worn on the lids or used as a highlighter. And for an edgy, smoky liner, there’s the aptly named Darkheart—a super-dimensional black matte flecked with red glitter.
Naked Palettes have always featured some new Urban Decay shades, but Naked3 goes one step further with 12 completely new shades. With smooth mattes, shimmering pearls and gleaming metallic, every shade features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich colour, serious staying power and blendability.
Every palette contains a cruelty-free, professional-quality double ended brush to help you achieve a professional finish every time. And with an embossed, art-school-inspired tin case, the Naked3 is just begging to be touched.
Whatever eye look you're going for, keep it Naked.
- Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin,
- Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter),
- Burnout (light pinky-peach satin),
- Limit (light dusty rose matte),
- Buzz (metallic rose shimmer with silver mucro-glitter),
- Trick (light-metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle),
- Nooner (medium, pinky-brown matte),
- Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer),
- Factory (pinky-brown satin),
- Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift),
- Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin),
- Darkheart (smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle).
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.