"A revolutionary eco-friendly brush that glides through tangles without breakage or pain. Gentle on your hair and the environment."
Over 45% Less Damage*. 56% Less Effort. 100% Happier Hair!
The effects of climate change and global warming have been at the forefront of discussion in recent years, with the population realising action needs to be taken to protect our planet and its dwindling resources. Single use products and plastics have had a massive impact, with landfills overfilling worldwide.
Wet Brush have taken a massive step in becoming more sustainable and eco-friendly, trying to help protect our planet and safeguard it for future generations.
They’ve taken the best-selling Original Detangler and gone green! Detangle your hair without hurting the environment.
Hair is weakest when it’s wet and pulling at it can snap it like a rubber band. This is why you should use a tool that gently loosens knots without pulling or breaking hair. The Go Green Detangler is the solution. Revolutionary for both your hair and for the environment.
When you are ready to replace your Go Green Detangler, you can easily dispose of it in the trash and it will naturally break down in a landfill within 5 years.
- OmniFlex™ technology contours to the shape of your scalp for superior comfort
- Handle is made from an all-natural biodegradable plant starch that will naturally break down in a landfill within 5 years.
- Exclusive, ultra-soft IntelliFlex® bristles glide through tangles with ease.
- Minimizes pain and protects against split ends and breakage.
- Lets you brush with less force so you can detangle with less damage to your hair.
- Designed for easy cleaning and air drying.
- Not suitable for use with hairdryer as heat may damage bristles.
Get your own Go Green WetBrush here for €12.99.